Who we are
Our website address is: https://theranthambhoresafari.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
- What data do we collect ?
- How do we collect your data ?
- How will we use your data ?
- How do we store your data ?
- Privacy policies of other websites ?
- How to contact us ?
What data do we collect?
We collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, email address, Mobile No. (if you provide it) and ranthambore tour related information like safari date, safari type, vehicle type, hotel stay.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill and send contact form on our website and leads form on google search showing during our site promotion.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback, use our contact form, or via email.
How will we use your data?
We collects your data so that we can:
- Plan and book your tour accordingly
- Email you with special offers on services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
We securely stores your data on protected database which only we have access to.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.